THE FACT ABOUT ME

Posted by Sonia Hapsari On Tuesday 23 July 2013 0 comments
In here i will show a bit fact about me, it is not necessary to know, it is just for having fun and when you feel free or there is no job that must be resolved, so please visit my blog and don't forget to read the fact about me, dear :) 

1. my characteristic 

a lots people say that i'm is independent person because i often go to any places alone, i like being alone because i can choose anything with free, there is no people can judge, comment, or destroy my mood. some of my friend said that i'm is random girl, funny, and sometime i can become like crazy people, i don't know why they said like this, but the reason why i being those kind of, because i want people smile without getting hurt anymore, i like when people smile, laugh, or just sit around beside me to accompany me. i like make friendship with everyone in the world.  the third some of my friend said that i'm a bit arrogant and stubborn then i think again what my friend said, and actually they right, when i meet some people that i never know, i never say hello with them, and i always choose some decision with my self, i never hear the suggestion and any comment beyond on my mind, when i find some people who have different decision with me, i will leave them directly. yeah thats me anyway. 


2. what i likes? 

music: i like pop and classic music, i have a lots reason why i choose pop and classic, the first i choose pop because pop is universal genre of music, they are the famous genre of music in the world, then my favorite singer that i ever like is "KATY PERRY" wow she is cool, pretty, simple, perfect, and have big boobs. the second why i like classic music because i'm is violinist, the first time i take the violin course when i in primary school, my mother suggest me to take this course in order to increase my ability in music academic and in order i have some soft skill, thats pretty cool choice. so, finally now i become the super star in my family,  i can make my parent proud because i already able to playing violin, i also often to filled some music event or organized some orchestra concert or just performs in my school. pretty cool right? 

animal: i love cat very much, i have three cat in my house, they is from persian descent, to get the cat is quite difficult because i must be able to make sure my parents that when i adopt the cat, everything will be okay then there is no harm - disadvantages when i adopt the cat. But now my parents also love cat they have some project to breed the cat like a little business plan in order they get a lots money, because breed the cat is promising business plan that i ever meet. how come 1 cat can selling approximately seven hundred thousand rupiah until four million rupiah, thats i called "wow" 

goal: hello i have a lots goal but maybe i have a crazy goal that must be come true, the first i wanna be ambassador of some country in the world no matter this is difficult or not but remember that everything in the world need a lots scarified to make it happened, then every scarified in your life is always make you pain, because you must choose one in a lots choices then you must be fair with every decision that you choose. the reasons why i have big passion to be ambassador because i can go to overseas with freely but so far remember we have some project that must be resolved and still responsible as a ambassador. the second when i already graduate the bachelor degree and the master degree perhaps i will find some foreigner to make me become his wife wahahaha this is sound like disgusting but i don't know i have goal like this then i hope this is will be happened. the third i will come to mecca with my family, husband, and maybe my children to doing pilgrim, its pretty good right ? because when all goal happened we must give some thankful for the lord god, because of HE we will be the big then because of HE everything gonna be okay. 

color: i like brown, black, purple, a bit blue, and dark red. so simple me. Then i hate the bright color like yellow, green, pink, or white, its just make me become a transparent girl when i wear this color in my stuff so i avoid this color. and finally when you give me some gift or stuff, remember the favorites color of me guys ;) 

secret: i like beach and the blue sea, because they both is very amazing, they can make me fly and relax,  i also like when some ship sail in the blue sea because with this moment we can know that the biggest thing in the world is not HUMAN, when human entered into the ship then the ship sail in the blue sea and longer the ship will getting smaller and disappear directly so we as a human do not be arrogant we must respect each other and respect the other kind of mortal and immortal. then the addition of these statement i interesting with the sailor men, i wanna be his wife hihihi *joke 

quotes: " i'm in competition with no one, i run my own race. i have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone in any way, shape, and form. i just aim to improve, to be better than i was before. thats me and i'm free"

0 comments to THE FACT ABOUT ME